We also have a Facebook page!
- March for Our Lives – Sat., 3/24 – 11:45am – Newport City Hall
- NOW General Meeting – Thurs., 3/27 – 6pm – Newport Library – “Access to Women’s Health Care in Lincoln County” – Lesley Ogden, MD
About Central Oregon Coast NOW
The Central Oregon Coast Chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) takes action locally through intersectional grassroots activism to promote feminist ideals, lead societal change, eliminate discrimination, and achieve and protect the equal rights of all women and girls in all aspects of social, political, and economic life.
Members of Central Oregon Coast NOW are automatically members of the Oregon Chapter and the National Organization for Women. Most, but not all!, of our members reside in Lincoln County, Oregon. We welcome anyone to join us who is interested in achieving our goals. Our meetings are always open to the general public.
The National Organization for Women (NOW) is the largest feminist action organization in the United States. NOW’S priority issues include Constitutional Equality Amendment, Reproductive Rights, Racism, LGBTQIA Rights, Violence Against Women, and Economic Justice. The Central Oregon Coast NOW addresses these issues locally.
To become a member, you can either use PayPal or print and mail in an application form with your personal check. For either method, see our Membership Application page.
Local membership also includes membership to the state chapter and at the national level.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If you are already a member and are renewing your membership, please renew at:
Renew Your NOW Membership or Rejoin
- Fill out the form ($40 for Oregon), choosing our chapter from the Chapter Affiliation dropdown menu.
To Donate to our Foundation:
By Credit Card:
If you wish to support what we do, your donations to our Foundation are greatly appreciated!
Donations to the Central Oregon Coast NOW Foundation (a 501(c)3 organization) are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Through Amazon Smile:
Below are some important dates throughout the year for your chapter to organize around.
• January: Anniversary of Roe v. Wade (22nd)
• February: Black History Month
• March: Women’s History Month, International Women’s Day (8th), National Abortion Provider Appreciation Day (10th)
• April: Sexual Assault Awareness Month
• May: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Equal Pay Day
• June: National NOW Conference, Anniversary of Title IX (23rd), LGBTQ Pride Month
• July: Begin organizing for Elections
• August: Women’s Equality Day (26th)
• September: National Hispanic Heritage Month, Labor Day
• October: Day of the Girl, Love Your Body Day, National Disability Employment Awareness Month, Domestic Violence Awareness Month
• November: Election Day, Black Friday (28th), Native American Heritage Month
• December: Start planning for next year!