Yesterday’s marches against Planned Parenthood again ignored that federal money doesn’t go to abortions whereas the government spends hundreds of billions of dollars to kill people arou…
A group of criminologists show the claim of a link is false
Most of Dictator Donald Trump’s (DDT) publicity during his first three weeks was vigorously signing Steve Bannon’s executive orders, actions, and directives and then proudly holding up leather-boun…
- Sell off our public lands
- Severely reduce protections for spotted owls, marbled murrelets and Coho Salmon
- Open thousands of acres of rare older forests to industrial-style clearcutting and pesticide spraying
Call Governor Kate Brown (503) 378-4582Treasurer Tobias Read (503) 378-4329 and
Secretary of State Dennis Richardson (503) 986-1523 and ask them to keep the Elliott State Forest public and protected.
- Attend the State Land Board meeting next Tuesday, February 14th-10 a.m. Speak up & wear green. Details here.
- Send a personalized note to Governor Brown, Secretary of State Richardson and Treasurer Read sharing how important this spectacular forest is to you and future generations. Once sold, its public value is no longer in our control.